School Menu Autumn Term
Online payments for school meals with ParentPay
We now accept online payments for school meals using Parent Pay.
School meals cost £2.10 per day (£10.50 per week) and you can choose how much you'd like to pay when you login - your account balance will be available to review before you decide!
Free school meals
You will be eligible to claim free school meals if your child is in full time education and if you claim one of the following benefits:
- Income Support (IS)
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance (JSAIB) (If you receive contribution-based Jobseekers Allowance you will not qualify.)
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit (CTC) provided you do not receive Working Tax Credit and that your annual income (as assessed by her Majesty's Revenue and Customs) does not exceed £16,190.
- Guaranteed Pension Credit (GPC)
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Working Tax Credit 'run on' - payment you receive for a further 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
For further information please contact the Transport and Benefits Team:
Telephone: 01452 425434 / 01452 425390
Fax: 01452 425399
Or visit our website