Permanent Part-Time Administrator
|School||Miserden C of E Primary School|
01285 821 463
|Grade||Grade 4 pa pro rata|
|Hours||24 hours per week|
|Closing Date||Monday 28th March 2022 at 9am|
We are looking for a permanent part time administrator to run our school office. Initially this will be 25 hours a week with the possibility of an increase in hours over a period of time to cover the full finance role. Training will be given as necessary.
Ideally we would like you to:
- Have had experience of working in a school office - but this is not essential
- Have an interest in school financial management
- Enjoy working with adults and most importantly, our children
- Have good IT skills, including a knowledge of SIMS and FMSIS (training can be given)
- Be able to work as part of a small team
- Have a good interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Be able to deal with adults and children face to face
- Work with others to meet deadlines
We are :
- A hardworking and vibrant small school set in a beautiful Gloucestershire village
- A friendly staff
- Hardworking and well mannered children who are a delight to be with
- A caring school with a strong Christian ethos
- Lucky to have such a supportive governing body and an excellent and committed PTA
Application forms and job descriptions are available to download from the School website or by contacting the office.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.