Class Teacher Vacancy
We are a small, Village, School with a strong Christian Ethos situated within easy reach of Stroud, Gloucester and Cheltenham. Having been graded as GOOD overall with Outstanding for Leadership and Behaviour by OfSTED in November 2014 and Outstanding in our SIAMs in January 2014, we are looking to recruit a highly motivated teacher with a desire to strive for excellence to join our dedicated team.
We can offer to the right candidate the following:
- A highly dedicated and friendly team of staff who are committed to ensuring all pupils achieve their very best
- A collective team approach to planning and assessment of a truly creative curriculum
- Children who are enthusiastic in their learning and have excellent behaviour
- Supportive and caring parents
- A fantastic, well- resourced learning environment, including outdoor learning facilities and a premier forest school site
- The future possibility of career enhancement, including the potential of a TLR
If you have the following qualities and experience:
- High expectations of themselves and their pupils
- Proven track record of good or outstanding teaching in mixed age classes, across Key stages and or experience of teaching EYFS
- A flexible, enthusiastic and highly effective classroom practitioner with a thorough understanding of AfL and knowledge and experience of implementing an experiential and creative curriculum.
- Has the ability to inspire and enthuse all pupils to learn
- Has experience of subject leadership or a specialist teacher of either: English, Maths, Music and/or ICT, and is keen to further develop their leadership skills.
- Is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of pupils
- Understands and values the ethos of our Church of England School
We would really like to hear from you!
This is a permanent, full time position commencing on 1st September 2015.
M1 to M4 (In the first instance)
Please see the person specification on our website for further information. Visits are warmly welcomed, please telephone the school to arrange a suitable time, on 01285 821463.
We look forward to hearing from you,
Mrs Jacqui Sollars